March 28, 2023
Intern Graphic Designer
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Graphic Design Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for branding design and logo design, as well as an eagerness to learn Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. The successful candidate will work with our clients across different industries to develop creative solutions that align with their brand identity and business objectives.
- Work with our clients to develop and execute design concepts for branding, logo, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in creating high-quality design deliverables that align with the clients’ visual identity and brand standards.
- Learn how to develop and maintain the clients’ brand guidelines and ensure all design deliverables are consistent with their brand.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and provide creative input to develop innovative solutions.
- Conduct market research to understand current design trends and consumer preferences for each client’s industry.
- Meet project deadlines and assist in ensuring all design deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Work with external vendors and agencies to oversee the production of design deliverables as necessary.
- Pursuing a degree or recent graduate in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a related field.
- Strong interest in branding and logo design with a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred.
- Basic understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Gain valuable experience working with a diverse range of clients from different industries, providing a variety of design challenges and opportunities to expand your portfolio.
- Collaborate with a talented and creative team of professionals who are passionate about design and branding.
- Learn about different aspects of the design process, from concept development to production and implementation.
- Receive ongoing professional development and training opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
- Work in a modern and collaborative work environment with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Be part of a company that values diversity, inclusion, and creativity.